|Our Breeding Program
|We encourage NAVHDA testing. This helps us evaluate our breeding program. All of our
personal dogs have been tested. We also strive to place our puppies into loving, hunting
When emailing for information about obtaining a puppy, here are a few things that we would
like to know about you:
1. What do plan on hunting with your Small Munsterlander?
2. Do you plan on testing (NAVHDA, other) your Small Munsterlander?
3. Are you looking for a breeding prospect?
4. Are you interested in a male, female, or undecided?
5. What time frame are you looking at for a puppy?
6. Please include all of your contact information.
These questions will help us to place the right puppy with you. *Note*-- Bird Hunting homes are
given priority over non-hunting homes.
Pictures and video of our previous litters.
|Our Current Litters
|Litters from Other Breeders
Update 5/4/21: Here is a short Youtube video of the pups at 1 day old.
Update 5/3/2021: Lexa had her litter today and ended up with 4 males and 8 females. I am working
on finalizing the list, but there will be a few puppies available. Here are a few pictures of the pups.
If you are interested in a puppy let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.